Personal Training Sessions
One-on-one training sessions are a great way to start your fitness journey. Learn the fundamentals of proper form, address muscular imbalances and improve strength and endurance. Train with an expert, certified personal trainer who specializes in injury prevention and corrective exercise. Sessions will vary depending on a client's individual fitness level and training goals. Trainers will offer assessments to track progress and adjust the intensity of each session as clients adapt to particular exercises.
What Can I Expect From A Personal Training Session:
- One-on-one 60 minute session
- Initial fitness assessment (which can include weighing, measuring, and pictures)
- Set training plan based on your fitness goals and training sessions
- Weekly weighing (if desired)
- Meal planning, tracking and weekly coaching (if desired)
- Monthly Newsletter with recipes, fitness tips, nutritional tips and behavior coaching
- Facebook I AM FITNESS https://www.facebook.com/IAMFITNESSSS/?pnref=lhc
Please go to Facebook and Like "I AM FITNESS" in order to receive daily tips to keep you Inspired and on track
In order to give you the best pricing, we need to know your training needs. Once we know whether you're interested in a weekly session, multiple sessions, or a single session, we can then work on the best package for you.
Please contact an I AM FITNESS Wellness Coach to sign up for a training session
Angie Mercado (650) 888-5995
Debbie Collins (650) 995-4750